My rendition of Glamour’s Hey, It’s OK… is highly personal this time around. About a week ago I started jotting down ideas thinking I’d have a clever compilation by the end of the month. Seven days later, Voila!
Here’s a few things I’m not ashamed to admit and neither should you.
Hey, It’s OK…
- To have a surprisingly groovy time at a middle aged disco club
- To completely pretend to not see the flare jean trend making a come back
- To use Pinterest as a verb like you do with Google
- Ie: to Pinterest cheesy pick up lines to send to your boyfriend
- To go to Coldstone alone. (Every day is National Ice Cream Day)
- To eat dark chocolate espresso beans for dinner
- To wear your swimsuit in place of your underwear
- To break down and curse at the parking enforcement lady for… doing her job
- To be extremely envious of Michelle Rodriguez right about now
- To stare at anyone with a flip phone