Well, I survived travel season and I cannot believe it’s May. I truly enjoy being busy but sleeping minimal hours at a Hampton Inn (more often than my own bed) gets tiresome. Having a few of my favorite items at hand help to keep me feeling my best. Here are a few necessities I just can’t go without.
- Bath & Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint Pillow Spray– After a long day of work, the smell of Eucalyptus Spearmint is so relaxing. This stuff helps me fall right to sleep.
- TRESemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo– Does anyone really wash their hair everyday? I am so grateful for this dry shampoo- it literally shaves 30 minutes off my morning routine. Even my boyfriend is using it now.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion– Some people (my dad) say this lotion is too watery, however I absolutely love this lotion. It’s not greasy feeling and it’s even ridded these bumps I had on the backs of my arms. I use this lotion on my face too.
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes-A BIG YES to these. I used to wash my face and makeup off at the same time. Now, I like to remove my makeup with these and then wash face. I’ve seen a dramatic change in the way my skin glows since doing this. Plus, these wipes leave my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated whether I’m working out or going to bed.
- St. Ives Blackhead Clearing Green Tea Scrub-Not sure if it’s the green tea or the scrub part but I love using this in the morning. It smells great and gently exfoliates the dead and may I add, tired skin on my face.
Is there a product that helps get you through the long workweek? Share them with me in the comment section below!